Hi ❤ Here is my next segment for my blog. I hope you enjoy and find it helpful. I will add to my blog on a weekly basis hopefully it will inspire, encourage and motivate you to get crafting 💗
Thanks for joining me again on my blog. I first want to say a BIG sorry for not posting last week as I was a bit poorly.
I have enclosed a shadow box frame project that I have made previously to give some ideas on how to decorate yours.
1. Using 12 x 12″ piece of cardstock score as shown to every side. 1, 11/2, 21/2, 3, 9, 91/2, 101/2, 11.
2. On 2 opposite sides only. Score or draw a line at 4, 8″ to the second score line. I have shown in pen.
3. Cut down the pen line to meet the bottom score line and cut away the waste.
4. Press all the score lines. On the 2 square edges put adhesive on the two flaps closest to each other as they meet in the middle.
5. Fold the tabs to the 2nd score line which is half the size and stick down creating two sides of the shadow box.
6. Repeat for the opposite cut sides and stick down.
7. Fold all sides back at their furthest point and put adhesive on the square sides following the line of the diagonal.
8. Lift all sides up to stick in place.
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial. Hope to see you next week.
Have a good week, take care and keep crafting❤